This is the official design. Available for T-shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve and v-neck t-shirt for men and women.
>> You can buy it here:I stand for my flag beside my brothers in front of my loved ones and on the necks of my enemies shirt
From: Home page


I stand for my flag beside my brothers in front of my loved ones and on the necks of my enemies shirt
 We have two more cases in stark county for women charged I stand for my flag beside my brothers in front of my loved ones and on the necks of my enemies shirt . with attempted murder and murder of their spouses. Now he has to pay for it. Why didn’t you say something then.can these girls please shut up already with these accusations that come years later. No one is going to believe it if you wait 10 freaking years to report it Can't believe the bystander thought it was more important to video this than help  I stand for my flag beside my brothers in front of my loved ones and on the necks of my enemies shirt. Their job is very stressful you never know who they will encounter for the day. Why does she have to be battered for long term to have to fear for her life



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt