This is the official design. Available for T-shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve and v-neck t-shirt for men and women. >> You can buy it here:All I need is love and BMW and a dog shirt

From : Shop funny T-shirt All I need is love and BMW and a dog shirt


All I need is love and BMW and a dog shirt 
  Should I name everyone in 45’s administration for you?A coup against my President. All because they couldn’t stand losing! I guess those 1034 seats Obama lost were because of the Russians too! God I can’t wait to vote again in 2020! We have 64 million undocumented Russians in this country! Who knew! Keep trying guys! He’s the President until 2024! All I need is love and BMW and a dog shirt Just stop! Lol!Giuliani did more damage than good for trump everytime he opens his mouth. Mueller just smiles, we are nearing the end game, the more trump squirms the more america hits him harder, it's only a matter of time.All I need is love and BMW and a dog shirt 
brbr now even more Trump should demand that if ever he gives an interview that the fake investigation should be concluded immediately and the result should be revealed.Billy Montrose you can lock him up yourself if theres even an iota of proof but even if you use a supermicron microscope its nada.Billy Montrose   you do know that they cannot indict a sitting president! They can impeach, but not indict! Look it up!Get rid of Mueller and Chris Wray! God Bless USA Daniel Farrow Why do you hate Russia so much? Obama Bin Laden and Crooked Hillary used to love Russia KGB Putin! God Bless USA Russia and Edward Snowden!All I need is love and BMW and a dog shirt  Come on, Rudy, you were involved in the 9 11 investigation, and there are plenty of questions today regarding how legitimate that was, dont be shy.Trump 2020! MAGA! Economy is thriving, stocks at record highs, unemployment is at historic lows!He's got my vote!LOL.keep drinking those double bourbons with a splash of water Rudy because it makes you a lousy lawyer!That’s a complete lie. Besides the obvious indictments and guilty pleas, there’s the very efforts to undermine the investigation Ike this one.Is it just me or does most of the messed up crap in this country happen in California? LOLSuch learned people screwing around. He should have hired stormy Daniel's and all of those nasty law suits wouldn't have happenedAll university's should remove tenure from all professors and put a time clock at each class room. He or she must have 40 hours work or loose all benefits, and be put on part time.All I need is love and BMW and a dog shirt




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt