I’m not retired I’m a professional grandma heart shirt


This is the official design. Available for T-shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve and v-neck T-shirt for men and women.

>> You can buy here: I’m not retired I’m a professional grandma heart shirt

From: Shop funny T-shirt


He took office in 2017, there were many previous administration's that could have changed this and none did including Obama's. I was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 2 years. I dealt with I’m not retired I’m a professional grandma heart shirt , as should he. It’s not funny that he had a stroke. But it’s hell funny that he vote for trump then lost his health care thinking trump was going to help. Why can't we at least kick him a little while he is down for being such a bigot before we just allow him to try to be on the side of decency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt