I’m not a Widow I am a wife to a husband with wings shirt

This is the official design. Available for T-shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve and v-neck T-shirt for men and women.
>> You can buy here: I’m not a Widow I am a wife to a husband with wings shirt

From: Shop funny T-shirt

I'm not a Widow I am a wife to a husband with wings hoodie



My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same I’m not a Widow I am a wife to a husband with wings shirt I gave her  when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means. She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can’t sleep. Something was bothering me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt