Chihuahua in pocket shirt

Chihuahua in pocket shirt

Mexico doesn’t need more problems..Mexico needs to deport all them Central Americans back..GET THEM OUT. Tijuana has had a humanitarian crisis for a long time, just check out their murder rates The countable homeless is officially at 564,000 homeless in the Chihuahua in pocket shirt.
Chihuahua in pocket shirt
Patrick Michael Murray, that’s how I feel when I state that I have compassion for immigrants and 100 people ask me “how many are you taking???” Quite frankly, I am a bit tired of the American poor being used as an excuse to treat others in an inhumane way. We should be ashamed that we have homeless children in this nation. We should demand that our govt. use some of our tax dollars to help solve it! Skip some unecessary junk and get these kids off the streets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt