Everything’s fine if you have Kitties and wine shirt
Everything’s fine if you have Kitties and wine shirt
From: Shop trending shirt
Jennifer GL Look nothing is gong that great in this country.. And women are still treated like crap. And stop the Everything’s fine if you have Kitties and wine shirt with fake fb accounts form privet messaging me every time I post a comment here! Jennifer GL yes. Remember the poem, “first they came for the socialists…”. Fight for them, because there may come a time you need them to fight for you. Troya Schroeder do not assume you know how I feel about this topic.. I was just saying…..

Justina Siracusa And stop distracting from the discomfort you felt when you realized there was a much more worthwhile virtue than the one you expressed. It’s okay to just say something along the lines of, “I never looked at it that way.” No shame in that at all. Making posts like this just detracts from the issue at hand. It’s another “all lives matter” comment. You’re right, there are other rights issues that also need attention, but don’t use this one to gain traction for yours.
Comments
Post a Comment