If I’m drunk It’s my sister’s fault shirt

This is the official design. Available for T-shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve and v-neck T-shirt for men and women.
>> You can buy here: If I’m drunk It’s my sister’s fault shirt

From: Shop funny T-shirt

If I'm drunk It's my sister's fault hoodie

Nothing burger. What is wrong with THIS guy. Either he’s drunk or on barbiturates. I saw the interview last night on your show Chris, I watch it religiously. Just watching his expressions through the interview, I’m thinking, is this how he presents himself on an important interview. It’s been said and I believe studied. That many liars blink as they fabricate a story. The brief closing of the eyes gives them a If I’m drunk It’s my sister’s fault shirt into the darkness’s and allows fiction to flow. Oregon authorities refuse to contact ICE and let go an illegal alien who stabs to death an American Citizen. This is what the democrats want. Why no news CNN. We all know why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Mon 43E Anniversaire Quarantaine 2020 Coronavirus Shirt

20 Years Of Band Of Brothers Thank You For The Memories Signatures shirt