This Girl run on Chick Fil A shirt

This Girl run on Chick Fil A shirt

My ancestors were Revolutionary soldiers and helped settle this country. They would be mortified at the This Girl run on Chick Fil A shirt you talk about others who are trying to escape tyranny. In case you forgot, the men who founded this country RAN from their home country in order to forge a better life.
This Girl run on Chick Fil A shirt
Melania came here with a faulty worker’s visa, then moved her parents here (chain migration) met and married trump, then had his baby. She won’t be sent back, if they were to divorce…why? Oh, because she gave birth to Trump’s son on US soil….therefore, I stand by my previous comment. Barron is an anchor baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt