Twas the Nizzle before Christmizzle and all through the Hizzle shirt
Twas the Nizzle before Christmizzle and all through the Hizzle shirt
From: Shop trending shirt
Brooke Ethington well… as a biology student I say you are a shame to the scientific community. Also, before completing the Twas the Nizzle before Christmizzle and all through the Hizzle shirt I invite you to understand how interdisciplinary enriches scientific knowledge and read anthropology and psychology studies on gender, sex and culture. PLEASE. Except your stance doesn’t acknowledge basic biology, so you have no point.

Charlie Joe Javier: please scroll all the way up to first few comments. I was accused of not having a biology background. I only stood up for myself, claiming my educational background, AFTER Erin accused me of not studying biology. Again, I am stating basic biology here (doesn’t take a genius). I am a licensed Practioner, and though not an expert in everything, have taken all the courses you have listed. Even did one year of neuroscience research with the dean of undergraduate studies. Am I an expert in all things? Absolutely not, but after 7–8 years of schooling, I have a very good idea of biological sciences.
Comments
Post a Comment