Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff Workin’ my puff into tuff shirt

Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff Workin’ my puff into tuff shirt

did you not know that drug cartels often dress up as mexican military and shoot up border towns? did you not know that the Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff Workin’ my puff into tuff shirt, Yeah, not in news here, but Mexico does keep digging up mass graves and finds them,
Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff Workin’ my puff into tuff shirt
A big case was 2 medical students, Only reason it made any news here was due to the one mother who really fought to get it into the news,, They found their bodies a number of years later in a mass grave,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt