Puig my friend Yasiel Puig shirt

Puig my friend Yasiel Puig shirt

Patrick Lawless You do know the Puig my friend Yasiel Puig shirt cost you and me $1Trillion! That’s $1 Trillion added to the federal deficit! Your great grandchildren will be paying for this as our infrastructure crumbles, education and healthcare suffers!
Puig my friend Yasiel Puig shirt
You know they are already talking about raising the retirement age again! Have you told your children that they will have to work until age 67 and that Medicare only pays for 80% of your costs whole you pay the balance and that your social security is reduced if you get on Medicare!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

20 Years Of Band Of Brothers Thank You For The Memories Signatures shirt