If you think I’m nutty you should see the rest of my camping friends shirt

This is the official design. Available for T-shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve and v-neck T-shirt for men and women.

If you think I'm nutty you should see the rest of my camping friends sweater
We get our pick out of an If you think I’m nutty you should see the rest of my camping friends shirt of candidates. That’s a good thing. I’d rather too many choices than just a few who are pretty much the same. Last time everyone and their mother on the GOP side ran for president. This time it’s the blue side that is throwing everyone is now waiting for the kitchen sink. I ain’t going to lie, his commercial made me tear up. He’s got something. I don’t know if he can stand out of a big field, but he has a future in national politics.  I’m super intrigued by Buttigieg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt