Top shirts on Pinteeshirt 3003

Only in Canada, a prime minister’s attempt to save jobs is considered a “scandal”. Najwa Asmar quick let us all look away while corporate entities get away with bribing government officials to bring in the big Skeleton I hope they serve Tacos in hell retro sunset shirt. The prime minister of Canada does not control the world price of oil. If 40 years of Conservative governments in Alberta had not spent the Heritage Fund like drunken sailors during the boom years there would have been money when the inevitable bust came.
Skeleton I hope they serve Tacos in hell retro sunset ladies shirt
Buy this shirt from Moteefe
Only in Canada, a prime minister’s attempt to save jobs is considered a “scandal”. Najwa Asmar quick let us all look away while corporate entities...
LGBT Lip I licked it so it’s mine shirt
I am Canadian Mel since forever. I live in Ottawa and I happen to know a lot how government works. Keep your stereotypes to yourself....
Warning I purchased the drink package shirt
To all those who want to argue with me. From the outside, knowing not much of his 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Good
    This site is very excellent
    https://www.pinteeshirt.com
    I recommend buying and selling on this site

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt