Bald Head Hoe Shit shirt

You are a beautiful young woman who is able to march to her own drum beat. Love you and all your family. I have a senior at my school with alopecia, she’s so strong and resilient and motivates me every day. She spoke last year to the Bald Head Hoe Shit shirt body about her condition which she has chosen to not wear wigs or scarfs at all. Every walk is different and I admire both y’all strength and courage as well as thank you for sharing your journey with us you are beautifully strong.
Buy this shirt: Bald Head Hoe Shit shirt
Bald Head Hoe Shit hoodie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt