HEX AND THE CITY SHIRT

HEX AND THE CITY SHIRT

Hex and The City shirt


I never liked Jane, I felt like she was a Hex and The City shirt. She got Jesse hooked back onto drugs which really fucked up their business so fuck Jane. Won't be missing that bitch. I actually was happy she died. Undoubtedly my favorite scene on television. Electricity and adrenaline pumping through you as this intense standoff is about to come to a head, and then bang out of nowhere comes the Pontiac Aztec. It is going to be an eternity to wait till September, Still recovering but this helps, thank you. Was there for the Rams game and Tampa blow out I’m overly happy but nothing will beat the memory of beating the cheeseheads to win the north! That was my Super Bowl People ranting about the dockage, but I feel like I'm the only one pissed about that cheap shot last-minute time out milliseconds before the snap.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt