Stitch IT Clown Balloon shirt



My sister-in-law is an actress and had some roles and met several celebrities including Johnny Depp and won several LGBT awards in LA. She refuses roles because they always want her to play a terrorist. I was in radio and met all these people. I was not impressed. The fact is she is not a princess, only at Walt Disney World, she sucks as an actress and she is average looking, so she does not get real work and will never make it to the Stitch IT Clown Balloon shirt. religious freedom has nothing to do with the way other religions treat you. You may not be able to practice a certain religion, but other people who differ from you in these other countries should not kill you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt