I don’t know how I am going to win I just know I’m not going to lose shirt

I don't know how I am going to win I just know I'm not going to lose shirt

I don’t know how I am going to win I just know I’m not going to lose shirt. I would have to strongly disagree with that statement. Her morality is in question with her affair that got her started politically. The first I had ever heard of her was in the Kavanaugh hearing when she came across as a most unlikeable character with her rudeness and grandstanding. Since she started her campaign she has backtracked so many times I have lost count. She is as far left as the rest of them. Gabbard really called her out in the last debate, rightly so, and that has really hurt her chances. In a slate of very flawed candidates, probably the worst I have ever heard, she is probably the most flawed. Guess why Trump and the GOP through a top aid would pick Harris to promote as most scared of.
Buy this shirt from Moteefe store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt