All I need today is a little bit of Twins and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

All I need today is a little bit of Twins and a whole lot of Jesus shirt


  No one should be able to use taxpayer money to fund their abortion. Are we going to start funding drug habits with taxpayer money also. Oh wait, we already do with Narcan revilement after an overdose, drug “safe” Spaces and rehab instead of jail absolutely ridiculous. If no one should be able to use taxpayer money to fund their abortion then why it is ok to give 10 millions of dollars a day to Israel from American tax payers' money. My body my choice but you pay for All I need today is a little bit of Twins and a whole lot of Jesus shirt. Hell no! - In addition, Planned Parenthood should not receive government funding then turn around and donate millions to a political party. I call that money laundering. 


Moon phases Jack Skellington face shirt


Skull Forest Deer Leopard bandana shirt


Cardinals those we love don’t go away they walk beside us everyday shirt



Breast Cancer Pitbull Paws for the cure shirt



All I need today is a little bit of Twins and a whole lot of Jesus shirt






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt