Autism Maple pumpkin Accept adapt Advocate shirt

This is about a Democratic Party who can’t accept they lost and that we have a president that keeps his promises and they can’t control! This is about them trying to exact revenge on hearsay from a disgruntled employee! I am tired as a taxpayer for footing their bill. So sick of these activist judges who are making things difficult!!! I hope it fast tracks to the Supreme Court! Congress needs to change the laws! My Autism Maple pumpkin Accept adapt Advocate shirt was born blind with no eyeballs. He plays trumpet in the marching band from 7-12 grades. He marched with the band even formations. Amazing kid So they went easy on him. If I had a disability I want to be treated the same as everyone else with the competition, not people feeling sorry for me and go easy on me. But then again. Kids and everyone gets participation trophies now. you have a bad case of TDS. This is about a blind kid and yet you talk about. shots of tequila and go to bed. That might temporarily help you.

Autism Maple pumpkin Accept adapt Advocate hoodie












  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

    Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

    Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt