Oakland Raiders Legends players signature shirt

College is what finishes your well-rounded education and should prepare you for life. Grade school to high school does not have enough time to teach you the rest while having to instill the basics in you. You’re not going to take algebra one and two and then go to college-level physics before HS ends. That’s not happening. And while yes AP high school classes are more akin to the college level, in the end, they aren’t college level. Also, there wasn’t a high school around at my time where I could take something like anatomy and physiology early during his years because I wanted to Oakland Raiders Legends players signature shirt be a nurse. Because I hadn’t had enough basic science courses prior to that to be able to take a class at that level. The only thing colleges need to do is start charging less. Stephanie Jongewaard why did you waste money on a sociology degree in the first place? We need welders and mechanics, not sociologists. If half you girls taking sociology went to trade school instead, there still would be twice as many people getting sociology degrees each year than there are jobs for sociologists. It’s my understanding that Amazon now offers the ability to rent books for the semester for a fraction of the cost to buy them. I can remember going to grad school for one semester back in 2005 and I spent $1,000 on books I barely opened.  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt