Iowa Hawkeyes Holiday Bowl Champions 2019 Players signature shirt

Democrats are worse than banks. The Iowa Hawkeyes Holiday Bowl Champions 2019 Players signature shirt polls say Biden is way ahead of Trump so is Bernie and Warren, I’m not sure what those polls were but I sure wasn’t asked to participate in them, was anyone else. As I’m typing this I’m trying not to laugh at the absurdity as this sounds. None of the 10 left have a snowball chance of winning, they need to stop wasting the American people’s time. what the word of a Biden says the president is wrong now that’s a shocker coming from the word of a Biden, say it ain’t so shoeless joe did your family become rich off of you being the November girl I am who I am I have tattoos Pretty eyes thick thighs and cuss too much and really pathetic that the Democratic Party has begged this man into their attempt to regain the Presidency. 



Show

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt