Pi irrational but well rounded shirt

I really enjoyed this series. In fact I went back and purchased the audio editions. The books FAR outshine the movies and the audio were very enjoyable. I found I didn't like Jacob even a little bit until the last book. I thought him petty, manipulative and had he been a real person wouldn't have been someone I would want around. The movies Pi irrational but well rounded shirt fell far short but part of that was the actress who portrayed Bella. I found her stiff and jerky and unpleasing. Bella in the book was much easier to like. Then Bella becomes pregnant, thus setting off the novel's central conflict, for the child grows very quickly, putting her life in danger. Edward and Jacob both want her to have an abortion. She refuses, enlisting Rosalie's help in keeping that from happening.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt