Official Grateful Dad Shirt

 “Perfect,” I thought. Kept from the Official Grateful Dad Shirt in contrast I will get this water by injury and, for the first few months of the pandemic, by fear of Covid, I hadn’t regularly ridden waves for almost a year, I was running low on confidence and felt I’d lost what little game I once had, so I’d been waiting for a day when I probably wouldn’t encounter anything I couldn’t handle, including crowds of other surfers. In addition to worrying about my ability to social distance, I hadn’t yet come across good guidance on whether the coronavirus could survive salt water. The day I decided it was time to get back to surfing, the local report described ocean conditions where I live in Rockaway Beach, N.Y. as “very poor” with waves that were “only one-foot dribble.”

 

 

 

Official Grateful Dad Shirt

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast & Furious The End Of The Road Begins 2001 – 2023 Signature Thank You For The Memories Tee Shirt

Elephants I Never Knew How Much Love My Heart Could Hold Til Someone Called Me Grandma Shirt

Awesome Horse Hay Girl Hay Shirt